2Ring Phone Services v7.6.5
Jul 31, 2020
Posted by 2Ring
2Ring Phone Services (IPPS) v7.6.5 is available as of today.
- IPPS now runs on .NET Framework 4.8 (.NET Framework 3.5 is no longer required).
- Custom Speed Dial Actions can now be configured to add voicemail, or text, or any other action needed.
- List of Speed Dial Actions for private categories can now be modified on the Speed Dial page.
- ClickOnce applications now use MSI installer instead.
- Added support for Whisper Coaching initiated from 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse.
- Fixed an issue that prevented conference to be started through the 2Ring Messaging Service on an IP Phone.
- Fixed an issue that would leave the speaker button on an IP Phone active after a live paging has finished.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the presence status on the Speed Dial page to be displayed for all numbers, if at least one number had incorrect Jabber address.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Introducing a brand-new connector for Cisco's new cloud-based contact center platform, Webex Contact Center.
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.6 - adding Salesforce screen-pop for CUCM (basic telephony), additional contact details part of speed-dials, ..
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.5 - additional speed-dial actions are now supported
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4 - create users manually, faster reports, ignore button added to CLID, speed dial enhancements, ..
A blog post from Thijs Koolaard: Out-of-the-Box vs. Bespoke Software: Which One is Right for Your Business?