2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4
Sep 24, 2019
Posted by 2Ring
- IPPS users can be created manually - it is now possible to create users manually (on top of integration with MS AD). This is useful mainly for deployments where IPPS is integrated into the 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse.
- Improved performance of IPPS reports.
- ECC logs can now be turned off.
- Surname (last name) is no longer required to create a contact.
- Character limit for custom contact fields (Custom1, Custom2, etc.) has been increased to 4000.
- Contacts page session in anonymous mode will no longer timeout.
- Rendered CLID can now display Ignore button to mute the incoming call and close the CLID window.
- SpeedDial buttons now have configurable width.
- SpeedDial actions are now configurable per category basis.
- SpeedDial page now supports French language.
- Added support for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse 4.3.0.
- Contacts in the Conference List of a SpeedDial page can be properly removed.
- Brackets should no longer be added to numbers when created with an empty area code.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Introducing a brand-new connector for Cisco's new cloud-based contact center platform, Webex Contact Center.
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.6 - adding Salesforce screen-pop for CUCM (basic telephony), additional contact details part of speed-dials, ..
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.5 - additional speed-dial actions are now supported
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4 - create users manually, faster reports, ignore button added to CLID, speed dial enhancements, ..
A blog post from Thijs Koolaard: Out-of-the-Box vs. Bespoke Software: Which One is Right for Your Business?