Dec 15, 2017
2Ring Scripts & Forms is a web-based tool that allows contact center agents to gather and capture structured information in real-time, from the start of each interaction (call). These advanced wrap-up forms, wizards, and scripts can be automatically presented to agents at the start of each interaction with a client.
3.0 is a fully rewritten version that has been enhanced in many ways while the requirement for Microsoft Silverlight has been fully dropped.
To see Scripts & Forms in action, schedule a live demo.
- Agents only see one question at a time. Once answered, the agent moves to the next one.
- Agents are able to go back and change/edit an already submitted page or even an already submitted form.
- Agents can save an unfinished form and even let another agent finish it off.
- Agents can also view previously submitted forms related to the calling customer.
- All submitted data are available in an SQL database. This DB may be added as a 3rd party data source to CUIC or to other reporting tools.
- Only the wizard mode comes with a built-in report to be used by supervisors to obtain an overview of the submitted forms. The report also offers the option to export data to Excel and CSV files.
Hierarchy/Multi Level Mode (not yet supported by the built-in report)
- Agents see all questions/options on a single page.
- This mode offers up to three levels of hierarchy
Script Mode (not yet supported by the built-in report)
- Fill a text into the guiding script based on the URL parameters. A good example could be taking a caller name from one of the CallVariables.
2Ring Scripts & Forms is only available as a part of the Enhanced and of the Premium bundle of 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse:
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Find out about the exciting new features that have been added in the latest 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v8.0 release.
This blog post is a practical and easy-to-read introduction to integrating CRM, Service Desk, or any other line of business applications with Cisco Contact Centers and thereby also an introduction to enabling automation.
Calabrio and 2Ring have joined forces to significantly boost agent and supervisor experiences in Cisco contact centers by integrating selected features from Calabrio.
2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse is a set of simple, open, and smart tools for improving productivity and user experience across all Cisco Contact Center platforms.
Contact centers are a particularly suitable ground for Conversational AI. An effectively deployed AI enabled chatbot can serve effectively multiple customers at a time, freeing up agents to handle more involved queries.