Aug 18, 2017
2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS (DW) v6.2 has been released.
- To check out what a 2Ring DW layout (now with charts) can look like, go here: www.2Ring.com/TryIt
- No credentials are needed.
- To build your own layouts, request full access to our public demo environment (already upgraded to 6.2): www.2Ring.com/DWtrial
- Nothing has to be installed on your end.
New Features in the 6.2 Release
- New source type - KPI Pie Chart
- Pie / donut charts showing past or current values
- Legend and segment label with values, percentages, and calculation names
- New source type - KPI Timeline Chart
- Charts show how a value changes over time
- Timelines focused on a single day (60, 30, or 15-minute granularities) or on multiple days (a week, a month or multiples thereof)
- Daily timeline can also be filtered to a day segment (such as 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Multiple value axes can be used
- Security System
- A multi-tenant security system has been introduced.
- All major entities belong to a business unit.
- A new special business unit (shared) for sharing resources has been added. Everyone can use shared resources, but only system administrators can manage these shared resources.
- A new special business unit (templates) for hosting resource templates has been added. Everyone can create resources from a template, but only system administrators can manage templates.
- Each user belongs to a single business unit and can access resources belonging to his, shared and template (read-only) business units.
- Default values can be set for each business unit separately.
- Notification rules can be created for each business unit separately.
- A whole business unit can be duplicated with all its child resources.
- Resources can be copied between business units.
- The web client and configuration tools work in the context of a business unit. Administrators can switch contexts on the fly.
- ServiceNow Connector
- The connector pulls already existing statistics (scorecards) from ServiceNow, so there are no calculations performed by 2Ring.
- Enhanced Cisco Unity Connector
- Performance improvements.
- Enhanced UCCX Connector
- a brand-new data source Staffino. Learn more at www.2Ring.com/Staffino
- new KPIs
- Agents - Avg Handle Time
- Agents - Avg Handle Time Monthly
- new columns in Agent State Grid
- Call Variable 1 to Call Variable 5
- Avg Handle Time Monthly
- Staffino - Thank Yous
- Staffino - Suggestions
- Staffino - Thank You Rate
- new column in Current Call Grid
- Agent Name
- Enhanced UCCE Connector
- new KPIs
- Calls - Dequeued for Skill Group
- Calls - Dequeued for Precision Queues
- Calls - Dequeued for Call Types
- Agents - Transferred In
- Agents - Transferred Out
- new columns in Agents Grid
- Transferred In
- Transferred Out
- new columns in Call Types, Skill Group and Precision Queue grids
- Calls Dequeued
- calculations can be now enabled/disabled using DBManager action (performance improvement)
- Other Changes and Enhancements
- The threshold range configuration is now simpler and more intuitive.
- Intervals, Calendars, KPIs and charts now inherit thresholds from KPI Calculation.
- Grid threshold color settings were moved to the Column Values tab.
All of the features above were added based on feedback received from our customers and/or prospects, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any feature suggestions (http://www.2Ring.com/Contact). Also, please note that 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS is available in two of the bundles of 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse (Enhanced and Premium) - if used with Finesse, 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS provides even more features. To schedule a live demo, please visit www.2Ring.com/WebEx.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.0.
2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards - Release Notes for v6.1 - introducing source and layout sequences, and introducing nested layouts (embed a layout inside of another layout).
2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards - Release Notes for v6.0 - introducing many new and enhanced content types including YouTube videos, KPI calendars, PDF documents, Tickers, Clocks, Images, Web Pages, ..