2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v6.1
Feb 13, 2017
2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS (DW) v6.1 has been released. A couple of short notes before you dive deep into what's new:
- To check out what a 2Ring DW layout (now with sequences!) can look like, go here: www.2Ring.com/TryIt
- No credentials needed!
- To build your own layouts, request full access to our public demo environment (already upgraded to 6.1): www.2Ring.com/DWtrial
- Nothing has to be installed on your end!
- To learn about the solution, watch this short product overview video:
New Features in 6.1 Release
- Layout and Source Sequences - create source and layout sequences and add them to your fully web-based layouts.
- This is the first release when DESKTOP Client doesn't need to be used to deliver this feature (reminder: the DESKTOP Client has been discontinued).
- A sequence can contain almost any kind of source or even a layout.
- A sequence may be at root level or at any other level.
- The item change can be animated and the speed and the direction of the animation can be set.
- Nested Layouts - embed a layout inside of another layout.
- A single common child layout may be part of multiple parent layouts.
- Enhanced Previews - preview (almost all) source items directly in the layout they are part of.
- If nested, layouts can be previewed in their respective parent layouts.
- Universal Header and Title Height - change all titles and headers in a layout by changing one single number!
- Title and header height can be set for all sources in a Layout or even on the Theme level.
- Title and header heights can be set as decimal numbers.
- Enhanced UCCX Connector
- new KPIs
- Calls - Service Level MTD (Month-to-date)
- Calls - Service Level WTD (Week-to-date)
- Calls - Abandoned for Applications
- Calls - Abandoned Within SL (Service Level) for Applications
- Calls - Handled for Applications
- Calls - Handled Within SL (Service Level) for Applications
- Calls - Offered for Applications
- Calls - Service Level Without Abandon for Applications
- Calls - Service Level Positive Abandon for Applications
- Calls - Service Level Negative Abandon for Applications
- Calls - In Queue for Applications
- new Applications Grid
- new KPIs
- Enhanced UCCE Connector
- new KPIs
- Calls - Service Level WTD (week-to-date)
- Agents - Logged In Time
- Agents - Average Not Ready Time Since Login
- new columns in Agents Grid
- Average Not Ready Time Since Login
- Abandoned (Calls)
- Abandon Rate (Calls)
- Handle Rate (Calls)
- Handle Time (Calls)
- Total Not Ready Time for Reason Codes (5 columns)
- new KPIs
- Other Improvements
- The clock source has a time zone setting (to display time in a specific time zone).
- System administrator can lock and unlock layouts in the CONFIGURATION Tool.
- All threshold ranges can be set as decimal numbers.
- The obsolete value detection coefficient has been changed from 5 to 10. This means that only those values that are 10 times older than the expected calculation refresh time will be considered obsolete.
- A link to the CONFIGURATION Tool has been added to the Client.
- A diagnostic page for detecting the client's browser version has been added. Use installroot/diag to access it.
- SHA256 password hashing is now possible and default for new installations.
- Paging has been turned off on all lists in Config page.
All of the features above were added based on feedback received from our customers and/or prospects, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any feature suggestions (http://www.2Ring.com/Contact). Also, please note that 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS is available in two of the bundles of 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse (Enhanced and Premium) - if used with Finesse, 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS provides even more features. To schedule a live demo, please visit www.2Ring.com/WebEx.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
This information is provided as a courtesy to assist customers managing and planning the end-of-sale and end-of-life transition to the latest release of 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards.
Introducing a brand-new connector for Cisco's new cloud-based contact center platform, Webex Contact Center.
Find out about the exciting new features that have been added in the latest 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v8.0 release.
This blog post is a practical and easy-to-read introduction to integrating CRM, Service Desk, or any other line of business applications with Cisco Contact Centers and thereby also an introduction to enabling automation.
Calabrio and 2Ring have joined forces to significantly boost agent and supervisor experiences in Cisco contact centers by integrating selected features from Calabrio.