Oct 30, 2015
2Ring COMPACT AGENT is an alternative agent desktop to Cisco Finesse for all deployments of Cisco Contact Centers (Express, Enterprise, Packaged UCCE). It is built on top of Cisco Finesse API. What’s new in v2.2?
- Support for UCCX / UCCE / Finesse 11
- full support for the newest Cisco releases
- DB Lookup, Direct Transfer, and Direct Conference Actions
- introducing three new workflow actions
- Direct Transfer in the UI on UCCX
- a direct transfer button / feature is now available in the UI for customers using 2Ring COMPACT AGENT with UCCX - Express
- Hide Call Type and Participant Lists
- a configuration option to simplify the UI even more
- Showing Dialed Number
- the dialed number is shown even if the called party is not logged into the contact center
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Earlier this year we released our Agent Power Tool that has enabled Call Centers to provide the relevant KPIs (Key Performance Metrics) to the team members without utilizing the full screen window of the Browser.
Find out about the exciting new features that have been added in the latest 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v8.0 release.
This blog post is a practical and easy-to-read introduction to integrating CRM, Service Desk, or any other line of business applications with Cisco Contact Centers and thereby also an introduction to enabling automation.
Calabrio and 2Ring have joined forces to significantly boost agent and supervisor experiences in Cisco contact centers by integrating selected features from Calabrio.