2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v4.2.1
What’s new in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v4.2.1?
- Audible alert for KPI when KPI transitions into a bad value threshold
- New and nicer login screen for the WEB Client
- Added Grid and WEB Client tiles to favorites on the home screen of the CONFIGURATION Tool
- External image content type now supported in WEB Client
- DESKTOP Client not respecting aspect ratio when in borderless mode
- Refresh interval for web content typ in WEB Client
What’s new in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS - UCCE Connector v4.2 (compatible with all 4.2.* components)?
- New Indicators
- Calls - Redirected On No Answer for Precision Queues
- Calls - Longest Waiting for Precision Queues
- Calls - In Queue for Precision Queues
- New Columns for AgentStates Grid
- Redirected On No Answer
Fixed failing of dbo.OptimizeIndexes stored procedure when connector installed under integrated security.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which, also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Related Press Releases
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.2
Recap of all the 2Ring Engineering Deathmatch videos.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.1.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.0.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards connectors (UCCX, UCCE, Service Now) within a set of previous minor releases (6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, and 6.2.4).