2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v4.2.1
Jun 13, 2014
What’s new in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v4.2.1?
- Audible alert for KPI when KPI transitions into a bad value threshold
- New and nicer login screen for the WEB Client
- Added Grid and WEB Client tiles to favorites on the home screen of the CONFIGURATION Tool
- External image content type now supported in WEB Client
- DESKTOP Client not respecting aspect ratio when in borderless mode
- Refresh interval for web content typ in WEB Client
What’s new in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS - UCCE Connector v4.2 (compatible with all 4.2.* components)?
- New Indicators
- Calls - Redirected On No Answer for Precision Queues
- Calls - Longest Waiting for Precision Queues
- Calls - In Queue for Precision Queues
- New Columns for AgentStates Grid
- Redirected On No Answer
Fixed failing of dbo.OptimizeIndexes stored procedure when connector installed under integrated security.
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
2Ring® has announced the general availability of 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards Connector for Five9 Intelligent Cloud Contact Center.
2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards combines with Genesys Customer Experience Platform to bring powerful and yet business-user-friendly real-time reporting and alerting to Genesys Cloud CX.
Dashboards & Wallboards release 8.3 introduces support for a new connector for Genesys Cloud and various other usability enhancements.
This information is provided as a courtesy to assist customers managing and planning the end-of-sale and end-of-life transition to the latest release of 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards.