2Ring Phone Services v7.2 and v7.2.1 - Release Notes
May 23, 2014
What’s new in 2Ring PHONE SERVICES (IPPS) v7.2 and 7.2.1?
- ECC CLID, now it is possible to place caller identification into call's signalization (CUCM 10+), in other words, this brings H.323 CLID to those that do not have H.323 voice gateway
- Asynchronous Alerts, even the phone that started an alert can be a part of the alert (for example, it can be the source for a voice paging)
- DESKTOP Client supports SSO!
- User Import Page has been optimalized for environments with may users (30,000+)
- Number type IM can now be used for Jabber Call and Call through WebDialer
- It is possible to remove PIN from address book
- User import restriction works correctly with CSV files
- CLID works even when a NULL value is in any column
- Numbers (from target group) will not be copied when used in Text/SMS alert
- Paging alert does not require group of numbers (error "Group with ID -1 does not exist").
- User import will proceed correctly when user was removed but had a template in messaging
- Template for Long and Limit calls in TAPIObserver configuration were corrected
- PhoneLock feature works now on CUCM 10.0+
- QR Codes does not cause fatal error on Contact List page
- Alerts - It is possible to use same number into TO field and in the destination number. It does not cause error anymore.
- 'Asr' prey time is calculated correctly for western half of south hemisphere
- It is possible to enter minus values into Latitude and Longitude fields
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Introducing a brand-new connector for Cisco's new cloud-based contact center platform, Webex Contact Center.
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.6 - adding Salesforce screen-pop for CUCM (basic telephony), additional contact details part of speed-dials, ..
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.5 - additional speed-dial actions are now supported
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4 - create users manually, faster reports, ignore button added to CLID, speed dial enhancements, ..
A blog post from Thijs Koolaard: Out-of-the-Box vs. Bespoke Software: Which One is Right for Your Business?