2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v4.2
What’s new in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v4.2?
- Removed Silverlight requirement for Clients. All KPIs are now html.
- Presentation types are alphanumeric, semaphore, circle, semi circle
- Removed font size property for KPI in value styles
- Renamed Styles entity to Presentation Types
- UCCX Specific
- Added Grid calculations: Agent States and CSQs-Statistics (Queue Statistics)
- Added new KPIs: Longest wait time today, Longest talk time today, Average wait time today, Average talk time today
- Renamed KPI Longest Waiting to Longest Waiting Now
- Changed display formats to meaningful names
- Changed behavior of image and scroll text when banner is small
- Fixed url encoding in WEB Client and DESKTOP Client for retrieving sources with non alphanumeric names
- KPIs with no value displayed nothing; now they display zero
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which, also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Related Press Releases
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.2
Recap of all the 2Ring Engineering Deathmatch videos.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.1.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v7.0.
Details on what has been added to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards connectors (UCCX, UCCE, Service Now) within a set of previous minor releases (6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, and 6.2.4).