2Ring Phone Services v6.3.2 - Release Notes
May 11, 2013
2Ring presents minor updates and some bug fixes to the 2Ring PHONE SERVICES IPPS v6.3.2
- New version of 2Ring IPPS for Outlook add-in
- Numbers are searched by user or email
- Logs are stored on IPPS server
- Jabber Message alert remembers the group selected
- Call length in reporting/history is correct
- Numbering plan applies to Favorites
- Reporting only uses global contacts for identification of called and calling numbers, call history is unchanged
- Adding first rule to CLID does not crash the page anymore
- GMail import wizard does not overload database server now
- Text tweaks in wizards
- When asynchronous paging is created, more than 64 phones can be used
- When an alert is called from Cisco IP Phone, XML error  is not displayed anymore
- CLID does not display () in numbers
- Phone address books are sorted by the user
- If a global address book is edited, then it is placed to a correct position within user address books
- Call history on the phone is not displaying calls that did not connect
- Numbering plan rules can be deleted with dependencies
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.5 - additional speed-dial actions are now supported
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4 - create users manually, faster reports, ignore button added to CLID, speed dial enhancements, ..
A blog post from Thijs Koolaard: Out-of-the-Box vs. Bespoke Software: Which One is Right for Your Business?
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.1 with 7.6.2 and 7.6.3 - multiple speed dial and CLID improvements ..