2Ring Phone Services v6.3.2 - Release Notes
2Ring presents minor updates and some bug fixes to the 2Ring PHONE SERVICES IPPS v6.3.2
- New version of 2Ring IPPS for Outlook add-in
- Numbers are searched by user or email
- Logs are stored on IPPS server
- Jabber Message alert remembers the group selected
- Call length in reporting/history is correct
- Numbering plan applies to Favorites
- Reporting only uses global contacts for identification of called and calling numbers, call history is unchanged
- Adding first rule to CLID does not crash the page anymore
- GMail import wizard does not overload database server now
- Text tweaks in wizards
- When asynchronous paging is created, more than 64 phones can be used
- When an alert is called from Cisco IP Phone, XML error  is not displayed anymore
- CLID does not display () in numbers
- Phone address books are sorted by the user
- If a global address book is edited, then it is placed to a correct position within user address books
- Call history on the phone is not displaying calls that did not connect
- Numbering plan rules can be deleted with dependencies
Stay in Touch
Learn More About 2Ring
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified work space for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring Compact Agent, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which also includes 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards (real-time reporting application), 2Ring Scripts & Forms (guiding scripts and wizards for call center agents to follow), 2Ring Phone Services, and 2Ring Call Accounting. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.
Related Press Releases
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.4 - create users manually, faster reports, ignore button added to CLID, speed dial enhancements, ..
2Ring Phone Services v7.6.1 with 7.6.2 and 7.6.3 - multiple speed dial and CLID improvements ..
2Ring Phone Services v7.5 - adding service shortcuts, desktop client, and clid for Cisco Jabber.