2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards v6.1
2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse Cisco CX Gadgets New Release Release Notes UC UCCX UCOMS
2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS (DW) v6.1 has been released. A couple of short notes before you dive deep into what’s new:
- To check out what a 2Ring DW layout (now with sequences!) can look like, go here: www.2Ring.com/TryIt
- No credentials needed!
- To build your own layouts, request full access to our public demo environment (already upgraded to 6.1): www.2Ring.com/DWtrial
- Nothing has to be installed on your end!
- To learn about the solution, watch this short product overview video:
New Features in 6.1 Release
- Layout and Source Sequences – create source and layout sequences and add them to your fully web-based layouts.
- This is the first release when DESKTOP Client doesn’t need to be used to deliver this feature (reminder: the DESKTOP Client has been discontinued).
- A sequence can contain almost any kind of source or even a layout.
- A sequence may be at root level or at any other level.
- The item change can be animated and the speed and the direction of the animation can be set.
- Nested Layouts – embed a layout inside of another layout.
- A single common child layout may be part of multiple parent layouts.
- Enhanced Previews – preview (almost all) source items directly in the layout they are part of.
- If nested, layouts can be previewed in their respective parent layouts.
- Universal Header and Title Height – change all titles and headers in a layout by changing one single number!
- Title and header height can be set for all sources in a Layout or even on the Theme level.
- Title and header heights can be set as decimal numbers.
- Enhanced UCCX Connector
- new KPIs
- Calls – Service Level MTD (Month-to-date)
- Calls – Service Level WTD (Week-to-date)
- Calls – Abandoned for Applications
- Calls – Abandoned Within SL (Service Level) for Applications
- Calls – Handled for Applications
- Calls – Handled Within SL (Service Level) for Applications
- Calls – Offered for Applications
- Calls – Service Level Without Abandon for Applications
- Calls – Service Level Positive Abandon for Applications
- Calls – Service Level Negative Abandon for Applications
- Calls – In Queue for Applications
- new Applications Grid
- new KPIs
- Enhanced UCCE Connector
- new KPIs
- Calls – Service Level WTD (week-to-date)
- Agents – Logged In Time
- Agents – Average Not Ready Time Since Login
- new columns in Agents Grid
- Average Not Ready Time Since Login
- Abandoned (Calls)
- Abandon Rate (Calls)
- Handle Rate (Calls)
- Handle Time (Calls)
- Total Not Ready Time for Reason Codes (5 columns)
- new KPIs
- Other Improvements
- The clock source has a time zone setting (to display time in a specific time zone).
- System administrator can lock and unlock layouts in the CONFIGURATION Tool.
- All threshold ranges can be set as decimal numbers.
- The obsolete value detection coefficient has been changed from 5 to 10. This means that only those values that are 10 times older than the expected calculation refresh time will be considered obsolete.
- A link to the CONFIGURATION Tool has been added to the Client.
- A diagnostic page for detecting the client’s browser version has been added. Use installroot/diag to access it.
- SHA256 password hashing is now possible and default for new installations.
- Paging has been turned off on all lists in Config page.
All of the features above were added based on feedback received from our customers and/or prospects, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any feature suggestions (https://www.2ring.com/Contact). Also, please note that 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS is available in two of the bundles of 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse (Enhanced and Premium) – if used with Finesse, 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS provides even more features. To schedule a live demo, please visit www.2Ring.com/Demo.