- ToolBar Gadget
- Labels can be added.
- Splitters can be added (to create a visual group of buttons).
- Buttons can be enabled/disabled using workflow actions (visually changing background color).
- All features/options of 2Ring ToolBar Gadget are configured via a new web-based config page.
- A more user friendly button click handling has been introduced. Each button has its own clicked event in 2Ring Orchestrator (workflow).
- Tabs can be configured to defer load of a page until the tab is focused for the first time (lazy loading).
- Tabs can be configured to unload a page when loosing focus (when not used). This can save memory and CPU if a page is CPU intensive.
- All features/options of 2Ring Browser Gadget are configured via a new web-based config page.
Browser Extension (for Chrome and Firefox)
- Introducing a new Automatic Configuration mode that significantly simplifies the initial setup of the Extension.
- Agents don’t need to login to the Extension manually and thus it is easy for agents to move from one agent profile to another.
- The list of CRM Systems is automatically maintained by 2Ring Gadgets.
- 3rd party CRM systems can now talk to 2Ring Orchestrator – bidirectional communication between 2Ring Orchestrator and a CRM system running in a supported browser is introduced
- Call Control panel / buttons can now stay visible even when 2Ring Dialog is in a collapsed state.
- Contact lookup
- section height is now configurable (to better adapt to customer scenarios).
- results can contain action links on fields. These links trigger 2Ring Orchestrator (workflow) events.
- specific results allow custom actions (displayed with custom icons)
- supports any number of result types (if supported by the connector – previously only Account, Person and Lead type were supported out of the box).
- Previous contact lookup actions (make call and transfer) now display a progress indicator.
- Connection status indicator has been added. If a connection to critical service fails, an indicator is displayed, including a dialog describing the status.
- The Dialog Gadget preloads its code at the start to continue working even if the server becomes unreachable
- A fallback mechanism was introduced to better handle potential server disconnection (2Ring’s Call Variable Editor falls back to native Cisco Finesse layouts)
- CRM Connector for SQL (this is the so called Generic Connector for SQL)
- The connector can provide open number of result types (entities).
- The number of returned rows can be limited.
- Call Picking (UCCX only)
- The Call Picking application allows selecting which columns to display
- A new call can be placed even when agent is in READY (applies to all 2Ring Gadgets).
- Implemented enhanced caching of Finesse data on the 2Ring’s server (effectively reducing the impact on the Finesse server).
- Bugs Fixed
- Too many teams displayed in Team gadget might have made it stop responding.
- Make Call pill could be expanded to display an empty line.
- The Dialog gadget stopped working if the 2Ring server became unreachable after the gadget was loaded, but before the first call was handled.