UCCX Connector v5.3.1 for 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards
2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards CX Dashboards KPIs Layouts New Release RealtimeReporting Release Notes UCCX Wallboards
The 5.3.1 release of our UCCX connector for 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS is available as of today. This updated connector increases the number of KPIs / metrics and it also introduces some new experimental features. For details, please review the list of newly added metrics below.
To receive a list with all the available KPIs/metrics, or to request an upgrade of your system to the latest release, please contact us.
New Features in UCCX Connector v5.3.1
- New KPIs
- – – Calls – In Priority Queue
- – – Calls – Dequeued In SL
- – – Calls – Handled By Another CSQ In SL
- – – Calls – Handled In SL
- – – Calls – Average Speed of Answer
- – – Agents – Manual Outbound Calls Average Total Time
- – – Agents – Occupancy
- – – Agents – Utilization
- New Columns in Agent States Grid
- – – Agent Skills
- – – Occupancy
- – – Utilization
- – – Talking with Number (Experimental Feature) – when agent is in the Talking state, this column shows the number of the other party.
- New Columns in CSQs Statistics Grid
- – – Dequeued in SL
- – – Handled by Another CSQ in SL
- – – Average Speed of Answer
- New Grids
- – – Calls in Priority (Experimental Feature) – number of calls waiting in queue with specified priority
- – – Current Calls (Experimental Feature) – listing calls in specified queue – the available columns also include – calling number, called number, call state, call variables, …
Remember that a sample layout of 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS is accessible at www.2Ring.com/TryIt (no credentials needed), full access to our public demo environment can be requested here, and last but not least, you can always request a live demo at www.2Ring.com/Demo
The next release is going to be a major release, so we will be moving to version 6.0. Among other features, this release will introduce a new lightweight design (frameless) to better work in Cisco Finesse and also the concept of “Personal Tiles” – individual tiles showing multiple stats about one person in one segment.