2Ring Phone Services (IPPS) v7.6.5 is available as of today.
- IPPS now runs on .NET Framework 4.8 (.NET Framework 3.5 is no longer required).
- Custom Speed Dial Actions can now be configured to add voicemail, or text, or any other action needed.
- List of Speed Dial Actions for private categories can now be modified on the Speed Dial page.
- ClickOnce applications now use MSI installer instead.
- Added support for Whisper Coaching initiated from 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse®.
- Fixed an issue that prevented conference to be started through the 2Ring Messaging Service on an IP Phone.
- Fixed an issue that would leave the speaker button on an IP Phone active after a live paging has finished.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the presence status on the Speed Dial page to be displayed for all numbers, if at least one number had incorrect Jabber address.