What’s new in 2Ring PHONE SERVICES (IPPS) v7.2 and 7.2.1?
- ECC CLID, now it is possible to place caller identification into call’s signalization (CUCM 10+), in other words, this brings H.323 CLID to those that do not have H.323 voice gateway
- Asynchronous Alerts, even the phone that started an alert can be a part of the alert (for example, it can be the source for a voice paging)
- DESKTOP Client supports SSO!
- User Import Page has been optimalized for environments with may users (30,000+)
- Number type IM can now be used for Jabber Call and Call through WebDialer
- It is possible to remove PIN from address book
- User import restriction works correctly with CSV files
- CLID works even when a NULL value is in any column
- Numbers (from target group) will not be copied when used in Text/SMS alert
- Paging alert does not require group of numbers (error “Group with ID -1 does not exist”).
- User import will proceed correctly when user was removed but had a template in messaging
- Template for Long and Limit calls in TAPIObserver configuration were corrected
- PhoneLock feature works now on CUCM 10.0+
- QR Codes does not cause fatal error on Contact List page
- Alerts – It is possible to use same number into TO field and in the destination number. It does not cause error anymore.
- ‘Asr’ prey time is calculated correctly for western half of south hemisphere
- It is possible to enter minus values into Latitude and Longitude fields