The 2Ring Connector for Salesforce® makes Salesforce integration with Cisco® Contact Centers flexible and affordable.
The following Salesforce modes are supported by 2Ring:
- Salesforce Lightning Console Mode
- Salesforce Lightning Native Mode
- Salesforce Classic Console Mode
- Salesforce Classic Native Mode
The following Cisco contact center platforms are supported by 2Ring:
- Cisco® Unified Contact Center Express – UCCX
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise – UCCE, incl. Packaged UCCE and Hosted
- Cisco Webex® Contact Center Enterprise
2Ring allows you to integrate Cisco Contact Center with Salesforce in such a way that best fits each of your call center teams
1. Agents live in Salesforce*,
2. Agents work with Salesforce data in Cisco Finesse, or
3. Agents use Salesforce and Cisco Finesse in a tandem.
In either integration scenario, agents are still able to access any of the native gadgets in Cisco Finesse – and thus they have full visibility about their personal interaction history, state history, and therefore they do not lose access to many other contact center tools – such as their schedule from Calabrio® Workforce.
To review all the features provided by 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse®, visit the dedicated product page here.
*2Ring integration requires for agents to login to Cisco Finesse first, and then leave Cisco Finesse in the background on one of the browser tabs, the same browser session that agent uses to work with Salesforce.