2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse version 2.4 is available as of today. To learn more, schedule a live demo over Cisco WebEx.
- 2Ring TEAM Gadget – Current Call Detail & Personal Templates & Chat Restrictions
- Supervisors can review all the details of the current call for any of their agents via a brand new Current Call App – available right next to each agent profile.
- The available information includes the caller’s number, the number dialed, who called whom (inbound/outbound), the originating queue, options selected in the IVR, current CallVariables, and the entire call trace to show whether the current agent is the first agent handling this customer. Note: The observed agent must be using 2Ring GADGETS for this feature to work.
- Apart from the existing global message templates, supervisors can now create and save their own personal message templates. These messages can then be sent to a personal message ticker in the 2Ring infoPANEL Gadget of any agent or to a 2Ring banner in any of the layouts built in 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS.
- The configuration of integrated chat in 2Ring TEAM Gadget comes with chat availability restrictions. Not only is it possible to restrict which agents can chat with each other (by restricting the teams that agents have listed in 2Ring TEAM Gadget), but it is also possible to only allow agents to chat with supervisors or to only allow supervisors to initiate chat conversations.
- 2Ring infoPANEL Gadget – Caller Identification
- A completely new SAP Connector provides for the display of data from SAP within the Caller Identification section of 2Ring infoPANEL Gadget:
- Open an Account/Person page
- Open a new Account/Person page in the CRM
- Open a native CRM system search page
- Mark an Account/Person as current – this triggers a workflow action that can store a selected identity to a call variable (for reporting purposes or for a forward receiving agent)
- Create a new email message directly from Account Preview in the Caller Identification section
- Call directly from Account Preview in the Caller Identification section
- Perform a lookup by a specific ID instead of a phone number
- A dialog panel in infoPANEL can now stay visible after a call ends to allow the agent to continue working with data gathered during the call
We will reuse the same CRM integration concept to bring Cisco Contact Center integrations with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and any other 3rd party SQL based home grown systems.
To be the first to know about what's new, follow us on Twitter @2Ring4UC or sign up to our RSS channel.
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified workspace for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring COMPACT AGENT, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco Resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which, besides 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse and 2Ring COMPACT AGENT, also includes 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS, 2Ring SCRIPTS & FORMS, 2Ring PHONE SERVICES, 2Ring BUSINESS FAX and 2Ring CALL ACCOUNTING. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.