End-of-Sale, End-of-Life, and End-of-Maintenance Announcement for 2Ring Business Fax (NetFAX)
End of Life End of Maintenance EoL EoM Netfax
April 30, 2018: This information is provided as a courtesy to assist customers managing and planning the end-of-sale and end-of-life transition. 2Ring products reach the end-of-life for many reasons including market demands, technology innovation, and development requirements. While this cycle is an established part of product development worldwide, 2Ring understands the difficulties many companies face in managing end-of-sale and end-of-life. As a result, this information is intended to assist customers to transition from an Affected Software Program Release and help them understand how 2Ring can assist in migrating to alternative 2Ring platforms and technology.
Software Program: 2Ring Business Fax (NetFAX)
Affected Software Release: All Releases (1.x-3.x)
The last day to order the affected product(s) is November 30, 2018.
Customers with active an EPU Support plan will continue to receive support from 2Ring support team as shown in Table 1.
Table 1 describes the end-of-life milestones, definitions, and dates for the affected product(s).
Table 2 lists the product part numbers affected by this announcement.
For customers with active and paid EPU Support Coverage plans, support will be available until the termination date of the EPU Support Coverage plan.
Table 1. End-of-Life Milestones and Dates for 2Ring Business Fax
Table 2. Product Part Numbers Affected by This Announcement
Here is an explanation of some of the terms that we use in this notice:
The terms used in this end-of-sale and end-of-life, and end-of-maintenance announcement that are capitalized but not defined have the meanings set forth in the 2Ring EPU Support and Maintenance Policy.
Software Program: A 2Ring software product. A Software Program may contain multiple releases which are not affected by this policy.
Affected Software Program Release: The specific release of the Software Program affected by this end-of-sale end-of-life, and end-of-maintenance announcement.
The current Affected Software Program Release includes the most current Software Program release listed on the product page at www.2Ring.com
EPU Support Coverage: The 2Ring Maintenance and Support Policy described at https://www.2ring.com/SupportTermsEPU
The end-of-sale, end-of-life, and end-of-maintenance policy general guidelines are:
- The end-of-sale, end-of-life, and end-of-maintenance policy does not apply to 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards and 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse software programs, unless end user has purchased EPU or EPU+ support for the Affected Software Program Release.
- 2Ring may provide six (6) months’ notice for the Affected Software Program Release’s End-of-Sale Date. One year after the End-of-Sale Date, the Affected Software Program Release will no longer be 2Ring Supported Software.
- Software support will generally be as follows:
- For one year following the end-of-sale date, 2Ring may provide Major Releases and Minor Releases according to the EPU Support Coverage plan.
- After the first year following the end-of-sale date, 2Ring will no longer provide Major Releases or Minor Releases. It may be necessary to upgrade to a release of 2Ring Supported Software for a functioning Software Program.
- You will need to ensure that you have a current and fully paid EPU Support Coverage plan to ensure that you receive effective support for the Affected Software Programs Release.
Product Migration Options
Service prices for 2Ring Affected Software Program Releases are subject to change after the product End-of-Sale date.