2Ring Phone Services v7.6.0
IPPS New Release Phone Services Press Release
by 2Ring · Sep 12, 2016
2Ring Phone Services (IPPS) v7.6.0 is available as of today. To learn more, schedule a live demo over Cisco WebEx.
- New version of Directory OData service used by 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse
- Call report by Pickup Groups
- Rendered CLID now supports custom texts for Number not Found and Number not Supplied
- When label (contact name) is longer than 30 characters SD BLF will not fail with error 500.
- Received calls phone service is now able to show Advanced view correctly.
- IP Address cache can sync even uncontrolled (no user is associated with) devices.
- CUCM contact import works correctly when more then 5000 (one page) end-users exists on CUCM.
To be the first to know about what’s new, follow us on Twitter @2RingCX or sign up to our RSS channel.