- Connector for MS Dynamics CRM – the PREMIUM bundle of 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse now also includes a connector for MS Dynamics CRM. The connector supports automatic and manual querying of MS CRM accounts and contacts while also delivering screen-pop up functionality (opening the MS CRM page in a new browser window/tab outside of Cisco Finesse). Background lookups can also be used to display information about accounts in a message ticker or to store it in a CallVariable, etc.
Screenshot of 2Ring CRM Connector for MS Dynamics CRM (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Remote Control – external web applications and even native (thick) applications can trigger commands to remote control. This can be used to
- Deliver click-to-call from a 3rd party app running in a different browser tab or in another browser window
- Deliver click-to-call from native applications such as SAP thick client
- Allow supervisors to trigger commands from within Cisco Finesse to switch agent states including reason codes, to open browser pages in agents’ browsers, etc.
- Toolbar Gadget – this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL button area. It can be collapsed and the buttons are more predictably sized and appear less cluttered
- Ticker Gadget – this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL message area and it can be collapsed.
Screenshot of 2Ring Ticker and Toolbar Gadgets (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Dialog Gadget – this gadget supersedes infoPANEL’s dialog area and it now
- supports display of multiple call data.
- has collapsible sections for Call Variables, Call Details and Contact lookup.
- supports call control and can be used instead of or with the Cisco call control gadget.
- supports dialing new calls.
- displays context icons that were previously displayed by infoPANEL.
- supports outbound campaigns.
- can be set to be invisible for workflow-only scenarios.
- supports onBefore/onAfter events in the workflow to react to call control actions.
- supports DTMF and Barge action.
- can be configured via Config page.
- updates variables and call trace in real time.
Screenshot of 2Ring Dialog Gadget (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Team Gadget – this gadget comes with these user experience improvements:
- The list of queues can be loaded automatically without requiring the agent (or supervisor) to load them manually
- The list displaying teams on the left side is now persistent (the same teams stay listed even for the next agent/supervisor work session)
- The Current Call Profile app updates variables and call trace information in real time (no manual refresh is necessary)
- Configuration Subsystem – the folder structure of deployed gadgets has been changed to support multiple configurations without duplicating gadget folders (only configuration files need to be separated).
- Compatibility Improvements
- Added support for Cisco Finesse v11.5
- Added support for 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v6.0
- getActiveCall workflow action has been updated to correctly return the call on which the participant is active.
- COLLABORATION and INTEGRATION Bundles have been discontinued bringing the number of available bundles down to three: STANDARD, ENHANCED, and PREMIUM
- STANDARD Bundle contains PHONE SERVICES – Contact Center Edition