UCCX Connector v5.3.2 for 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards
The 5.3.2 release of our UCCX connector for 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards is available as of today. This updated connector increases the number of KPIs / metrics. For details, please review the list of newly added metrics below.
To receive a list with all the available KPIs/metrics, or to request an upgrade of your system to the latest release, please contact us.
New Features in UCCX Connector v5.3.2
- New KPIs
- Calls – Average Wait Time Abandoned
- Text – Offered
- – New Columns in Agent States Grid
- Extension State
- Last Call CsqName
- Chat Abandoned
- Chat Answered
- Chat Offered
- Chat Average Wait Time Negative Abandoned
- Chat Average Wait Time Positive Abandoned
- Chat Abandoned Time Out
- Chat Total Talk Time
- Email Answered
- Email Abandoned
- Email Offered
- Email Total Talk Time
- Total Not Ready Time for Reason Codes (5 columns)
- New Columns in CSQs Statistics Grid
- Average Wait Time Abandoned
- New Columns in CSQs Text Statistics
- Other News
- UCCX CTI based features – string as a call variable value is supported
- Grouped CSQ grid now displays correct Service Level values
- CSQs parameter in email’s KPIs and grids works now
- Column Agents CSQs in Agent States Grid now contains email CSQs
- Email – Longest Waiting’ KPI has been renamed to ‘Email – Longest Waiting Today’ and it only displays emails received today
Remember that a sample layout of 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS is accessible at www.2Ring.com/TryIt (no credentials needed), full access to our public demo environment can be requested here, and last but not least, you can always request a live demo at www.2Ring.com/Demo.
The next release is going to be a major release, so we will be moving to version 6.0. Among other features, this release will introduce a new lightweight design (frameless) to better work in Cisco Finesse and also the concept of “Personal Tiles” – individual tiles showing multiple stats about one person in one segment.