Full Stack Developer
Place of work:
Basic wage component (gross) from 1600 EUR/Month
2Ring is delivering modern cloud ready/native products and services to hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. We partner with multinational giants like Cisco, Genesys, SalesForce, ServiceNow and many others.
We are looking for skilled full stack developers to help build and deliver these modern cloud ready/native applications. Become a member of one of our agile scrum teams and learn to use the most modern development technologies and methodologies.
Look us up here:
Technologies in use:
- Languages and Frameworks
- C#, .Net Core
- Python, Bash, PowerShell
- CSS, HTML
- Node.js, Socket.IO
- Other related technologies
- SQL, Redis, Apache Cassandra
- Nginx, Traefik
- Azure DevOps Server, Git
- Visual Studio Code
- Ubuntu Server
- Practices in use:
- SPA frontends
- Microservice backends
- Scrum methodology
- Daily standups
- Collective code ownership
- Continuous integration
- Automated tests/builds
- Your work will be used by hundreds of thousands of people in tens of countries on (almost) all continents. 2Ring is a global company and we deliver our solutions to a worldwide customer base.
- We strongly support your continuing education and technological growth. After each sprint, you will have one day available for studies, and as needed, we will also provide you with access to the educational portal www.pluralsight.com. 2Ring is proactively dedicated to supporting your professional development.
- We offer an open, friendly and informal team atmosphere where everybody will feel welcome!
- 2Ring recognizes the importance of work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours.
- 2Ring embraces a flat management structure.
- We also offer a variable benefits package which includes training, sports, medical care, mobile communication, social benefits, and various team-building activities. We foster a family-like environment to ensure our employees are supported in their personal development as well.
- 2Ring also organizes yearly team/family events for you and your relatives. We believe having fun and enjoying leisurely activities after a project makes our work that much more rewarding!
- We offer the opportunity for employees to participate in an annual retreat in the Slovak mountains (at the end of January).
- We value the importance of our employees’ well-being and their family lives, so we offer marriage as well as new-born child contributions.
- To apply for this position, please reach out to jobs@2Ring.com.