2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse version 3.0 is available as of today. To learn more, schedule a live demo over Cisco WebEx.
- Connector for MS Dynamics CRM - the PREMIUM bundle of 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse now also includes a connector for MS Dynamics CRM. The connector supports automatic and manual querying of MS CRM accounts and contacts while also delivering screen-pop up functionality (opening the MS CRM page in a new browser window/tab outside of Cisco Finesse). Background lookups can also be used to display information about accounts in a message ticker or to store it in a CallVariable, etc.
Screenshot of 2Ring CRM Connector for MS Dynamics CRM (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Remote Control - external web applications and even native (thick) applications can trigger commands to remote control. This can be used to
- Deliver click-to-call from a 3rd party app running in a different browser tab or in another browser window
- Deliver click-to-call from native applications such as SAP thick client
- Allow supervisors to trigger commands from within Cisco Finesse to switch agent states including reason codes, to open browser pages in agents' browsers, etc.
- Toolbar Gadget - this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL button area. It can be collapsed and the buttons are more predictably sized and appear less cluttered
- Ticker Gadget - this gadget supersedes the former infoPANEL message area and it can be collapsed.
Screenshot of 2Ring Ticker and Toolbar Gadgets(click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Dialog Gadget - this gadget supersedes infoPANEL's dialog area and it now
- supports display of multiple call data.
- has collapsible sections for Call Variables, Call Details and Contact lookup.
- supports call control and can be used instead of or with the Cisco call control gadget.
- supports dialing new calls.
- displays context icons that were previously displayed by infoPANEL.
- supports outbound campaigns.
- can be set to be invisible for workflow-only scenarios.
- supports onBefore/onAfter events in the workflow to react to call control actions.
- supports DTMF and Barge action.
- can be configured via Config page.
- updates variables and call trace in real time.
Screenshot of 2Ring Dialog Gadget (click on the screenshot to enlarge):
- Team Gadget - this gadget comes with these user experience improvements:
- The list of queues can be loaded automatically without requiring the agent (or supervisor) to load them manually
- The list displaying teams on the left side is now persistent (the same teams stay listed even for the next agent/supervisor work session)
- The Current Call Profile app updates variables and call trace information in real time (no manual refresh is necessary)
- Configuration Subsystem - the folder structure of deployed gadgets has been changed to support multiple configurations without duplicating gadget folders (only configuration files need to be separated).
- Compatibility Improvements
- Added support for Cisco Finesse v11.5
- Added support for 2Ring DASHBOARDS&WALLBOARDS v6.0
- getActiveCall workflow action has been updated to correctly return the call on which the participant is active.
- COLLABORATION and INTEGRATION Bundles have been discontinued bringing the number of available bundles down to three: STANDARD, ENHANCED, and PREMIUM
- STANDARD Bundle contains PHONE SERVICES - Contact Center Edition
To be the first to know about what's new, follow us on Twitter @2Ring4UC or sign up to our RSS channel.
2Ring, a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, has been active in the field of services for contact centers and IP telephony since 2001. 2Ring is mostly known for 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse – a solution that creates a truly unified workspace for contact center agents, improves collaboration within the contact center, and via the use of 2Ring COMPACT AGENT, also brings back-office and remote experts within agents’ reach. However, Cisco Resellers should explore the entire suite of 2Ring solutions, which, besides 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse and 2Ring COMPACT AGENT, also includes 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS, 2Ring SCRIPTS & FORMS, 2Ring PHONE SERVICES, 2Ring BUSINESS FAX and 2Ring CALL ACCOUNTING. For further info, please visit www.2Ring.com.