Common barriers to running successful outbound campaigns are the long setup time and the need to cooperate with technically skilled IT professionals. In other words, the total costs of setting up a campaign are too high and do not reach the expected returns. Therefore, it is crucial to decrease costs associated with setting up and running campaigns so that automated outbound campaigns can be used even when it would have originally been inefficient.
Automating routine tasks, bringing control to contact center operations, and reducing costs of running campaigns fulfill the needs of the three parties involved in outbound campaigns – IT staff, contact center operations, and the marketing department.
With 2Ring CAMPAIGN MANAGER, routine daily campaign management can be performed by supervisors in an easy to use web-based user interface as opposed to the usual Cisco Administration Workstation. This reduces the need to request technical assistance to a minimum, thus allowing IT staff to focus on more creative tasks. And most importantly, this results in dramatically lowered costs of campaign execution. It frees the hands of the marketing department so that it can use the full potential of Cisco Unified Contact Center, and thus meet its company’s needs.
2Ring CAMPAIGN MANAGER is able to
- Automate data imports from your information system (IS)
- Define criteria for client segmentation based on any attribute that is part of the import
- Exclude specific clients from all campaigns (Do Not Call List - DNCL)
- Schedule campaigns for days or weeks to come
- Monitor campaign execution in real-time
- Modify campaign settings on demand
- Start, pause, resume, and stop campaigns at any time
- Automate the export of campaign results to your IS